Any one else think its so gross when someone licks their fingers after eating at the table or at all?

Sure maybe on finger but when someone licks all 10 fingers it just grosses me out and i want to scream!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's not a very clean habit, but it doesn't gross me out.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:59 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Ew, I hope they wash their hands before touching anything else.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• My nephew will do that and then try to sneak a piece of bread out of the loaf of bread .

He is totally unsanitary and he is 12 not 5! But then again.........

Or he will come in from outside playing for hours and try to grab a slice from the loaf, or ice from the bag my sister buys. It's so nasty and no matter HOW many times she tells him he always tries to do it and sees if anyone is watching so he can sneak bread or ice out! I cringe!
    Anonymous

• well all 10, yes, but i especially hate when someone farts and laughs like its suppose to be funny (sorry hubby).....i hate it when someone is at the dinner table and i can hear them eat thier food *chew* *chew* *gulp* "muah"
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• If they just finished eating something with their hands (sub sandwich, crawfish, lobster, crabs, clams, etc) then I wouldn't be offended at all. Most times when someone eats a messy type of food it is done in a very casual atmosphere so is acceptable behavior. In a posh restaurant most patrons might find it annoying, but I would probably laugh my butt off.
    As long as the person doesn't want to shake my hand afterwards, then I have no problem with it.
    Life is too short to worry about the little things people do.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2009