GED

Does anyone know where I can find info on GED classes/testing? I have looked on the net but can't find any. I'm also not net friendly I can use it but I not the best. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Your local community college should have information and offer classes. Good for you!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 5:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• if you can't find find a collage site try just going down to a high school or even the job council go you for bettering your self!
    Zandrialeann

Answer by Zandrialeann at 5:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Contact a local community college. They will likely offer a prep class, in addition to the exam.

Good luck and congratulations on resuming your education!!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• OP- It's not for me but thank you. I have had to do A LOT of pushing to get him to do it. When Target won't even hire you cause of no education it says something.
    Anonymous

• Contact a community college or a job center/job service for your state. If your city has one, an adult literacy center will have the information too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2009