Has your neighbor every accidentally seen you naked? Or have you seen them?

I'm always running around with no clothes on and sometimes I leave the blinds up and go in the other room and have to hobble across the room to hiding myself because I forgot the blinds were open. I honestly do not think any of my neighbors have seen me. But I don't know. It makes me nervous. I really would not like it if I saw my neighbors naked by accident, so intentionally try not to look through the fence slots. LOL!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's definately possible for me! I think the neighbors saw my husband naked once cuz he walked right in front of them and they started closing their blinds after that. he says he's pretty sure they saw him.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:02 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I saw my neighbor peeing in his bathroom.It was this past summer.I was watching tv with the light out,and he had his blinds up.I was like eeeww! gross,and I couldn't look him in the eye for awhile! I guess sometimes we're so distracted we forget things like blinds up plus light on means I see you! lol!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• i'm sure mine have, we sort of have a naked house. we're in florida, its hot a lot.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• We were naked in the jacuzzi having sex about 2 am once. I guess we were louder than we thought. My neighbor walked out his back door and said called my DH's name and said "I'm glad you're rockin her world but could you finish her off so I can get some sleep" I'm not sure what he saw but I know he heard plenty. I couldn't look at them for a really long time.
    Anonymous

• No, but our state representative did. He came door to door with flyers and to shake hands. Our door is a ways back from the street and sidewalk and we never get unexpected visitors, so my husband and I were sitting on the floor watching tv and I had my top off (it was hot). All of a sudden the doorbell rang and I saw him looking through the door and scrambled to cover up while my husband answered the door. Very embarrassing.
    Anonymous