Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this toy?

A couple of years ago, there was a toy that I could connect to my computer that madeit easier for young kids to play with the computer without damaging the computer files. It had "figurines" that when placed in a slot would take them to a certain website (Ex: Elmo would go to and they could only access that website when they were on the computer until they put another figurine in the slot which would take them to another website, but they could not access anything else on the computer (ie...not delete or wreck any other files)

Does anyone know what this toy is called andwhere I might be able to find it. I wanted it to be a Christmas present, but I can't seem to find it.

Answer Question

Asked by SnuggyBaby at 6:30 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I saw something like that at walmart....though I can't remember what it's called. Maybe check their website.

    Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:36 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

  • It's a Launchpad - think it's either Fisher Price or Playskool.

    Answer by NotPanicking at 6:45 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

  • I found it!!!!

    Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.