What do you think of the name...George Terrance (last name Duncan)

I have my ultrasound on July 3. I am shooting to have my C-Sec on Nov. 19th which is also my Great-Grandma Mabel's 102nd Birthday. If it's a girl her middle name will for sure be Mabel. We are having a really hard time with boy names in general, so I figured if it's a boy we could use my great-grandpa's name (since they were married til he died at 100) then my hubby wants to use his dad's name for a middle name. So it would be George Terrance. (I also don't want anything too popular, don't think George is!!!)

Asked by koodie78 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I like it! George isn't a really popular name right now (like Aiden, Jayden, Brayden...) so you won't have to worry about that. George Terrance flows pretty well & it's nice that it's significant to your family! Good Luck!!

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Thanks! I want everyone to be honest!

Answer by koodie78 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I like it... it goes very well together

Answer by starglo at 1:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I like Terrance, not to sure on George, only cause it makes me think of George on Seinfeld anytime I hear that name lol

Answer by Princess_s21 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2008