what do you call a person who gamble's at casino's and and such are horribly addicted to gambling?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• An addict?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 7:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• my mom
    Anonymous

• Look , the first time I went to a casino I won 14,ooo dollars, I started to go quite a bit, DH had always went, won sometimes LOST most times, this is a sickness, not any different than addiction to drugs or alcohol, it was an escape for me after the death of our newborn daughter, push the button don' t think about it,,,,,,anyway I call it sad, lonely and myself just afraid to talk to anyone, please don't judge it hides ALOT of pain sometimes, good news, hardly ever gamble, unless it is like 20 dollars, pulled ourselves away from it because we REALIZED we were headed for disater in our marriage and our finances, hope this helps with you question.
    Anonymous

• ive done things to hide some bad things that happened in my life too, thanks anon, whomever you are for telling your story.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• i was just asking if there was a certain "label" because i was making a point on facebook about pple labeling other pple. thats why i asked the question. im done with that though.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• A gambling addict.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2009