So how did everyone's Black Friday shopping go?

Did you get lots of good deals?

justluvinmyson

Asked by justluvinmyson at 7:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Holidays

• I did! I got 2 digital picture frames for $30 each, my son's Rip Stick for $50, other son's soccer goal 50% off, and lots of little odds and ends. I saved over $200 on Christmas decorations and presents.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:37 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• On no sleep I got up & showered at 3am. We left for the towns were were shopping in! No washers/Dryers from Sears. Was finished by 7 ish. DH could take no more.. We got a few tokens for Michael 4, Lucas almost 2 & Lillian who's 2 months new!! But I survived!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:48 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• eh- i only went to target and most the good stuff was sold out. i did get a "cars" and "disney princess" sleeping bags for my kids for $9 a peice and a few board games for $5 a peice but that was about it. i did get kinda pissed b/c i was blatantly looking at some baby dolls and this lady just walks right up and parks her cart right in front of them and starts pulling em down- just like hogging them. but that was about it for bad experiences.
    Anonymous

• I done pretty good. I got everything I went for but one thing. I got an MP3 player for $29,a Cabbage Patch Doll for $9, 100 Legos for $9, 4GB memory card for $8, 4 pair of pjs for the kids for $3 each, and hubby a tool kit for $25. We got to walmart around 330 and was home at 630. But then I had to be at work at 830 so no rest yet for me.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 8:04 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I did GREAT!!! I managed to get a pink Guitar that my SD wanted for $15 (originally $50), PJs for $3, Crayola set for $10, some Dino games for $5, and a few other things. I even got to JCPenny to get the free little snow globe they were handing out!
    I left around 3:45am and got home around 6:30am. I got the main things though and didn't have any problems. In fact the other customers helped me out a lot in getting the PJs in the sizes I needed.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 27, 2009