I am married and in love

With someone else!! Help!!
My husband doesnt talk to me and hasnt had sex with me in months and will not go to therapy! I dont no what to do! This new guy is everything I want!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm willing to bet that this new guy really isn't everything you want. He's just giving you what you wished your husband would give you.  He's giving you the attention, you wish your husband would give you.. He's seeing you in a "light" that you wished your husband saw you.

How do I know this.. Been there done that.. Talk to your husband. Be honest with him. Tell him how the why you need his attention and affection, tell him how it makes you feel as a wife and a woman when you are not receiving his affection and attentions.  You have to try your damndest to talk to him, and get him to understand you.   Don't slide into something that can make your situation a whole lot worse.

Anonymous

• this is a situation of the grass is always greener... it's not hunny, it just seems that way because yo uare having a hard time in your marriage right now. talk to your husband.
    Anonymous

• Something is wrong, how do you have time for a new guy? Perhaps hubby senses something, if you don't want to be married don't be married, but don't leave because some guys is whispering sweet nothing in your ear when he knows you have to go home to your kiddos and cannot check in on him! Once upon a time, it was like this at the start with your hubby, remember> things change! Good luck sweetie
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• This guy is everything you want?! What happens when things don't go well with him. You have fallen for a fantasy, because real life is hard. Be very careful, fantasies rarely turn out to be as good as they seem.  How do you know this new guy is anything like the song and dance he is giving you?  How do you know once he gets what he wants from you he won't be long gone?  I don't mean to sound cruel but grow up, live in the real world, work on your marriage or leave it but not for some other fantasy man.  All of our prince charmings have warts and we're not perfect either.

Anonymous

• Like all of the other ladies suggested talk to your hubby. The other guy is just telling you what you wanna hear. Believe me been there done that. I thought that this guy actually liked me but I found out 2 things: 1) he was screwing another girl that I happen to be friends with now. 2) he told me all kinds of things that I wanted to hear and he gave me the attention that I wanted to get from my hubby but wasn't. Lets just the other guy disappeared and hubby and I are as happy as we were when we first got together. So just talk to your hubby before you do something that you will regret.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• If he was what you really wanted then you wouldn't be asking for help. You also wouldn't care what your hubby wanted or didn't want. Just try to think clearer.
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 9:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• It's a funny thing, but usually when one spouse goes to a marriage counselor alone, the other one eventually shows up.

Just go by yourself for now.
    Anonymous