Dinner...

Could I use Lasagna noodles instead of spaghetti noodles for turkey tetrazinni? I have leftover lasagna noodles to use and no spaghetti noodles.

And, any quick and easy recipes for ham and white bean soup? I have some diced ham and like 4 cans of great northern beans to use.

mrsmilander

Asked by mrsmilander at 8:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't see why you couldn't use the lasagna noodles for the turkey tetrazinni. I've used the leftover wide lasagna noodles from lasagna for the lasagna hotdish and turned out just fine.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Yes you can use the lasagna noodles. I think I'd cook them and slice them lengthwise into 1/2 to 1 inch wide pieces.

For your soup, I'd add onion, chicken broth, maybe celery and maybe potatoes, and your beans. Should be yummy! Oh- also if you have them, chopped carrots.

Answer by Bmat at 9:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2009