Black Friday Shoppers: Was it worth it to you? What was your best buy?

OMG!! Black friday is insane but I found the best deals! I definitely felt it was worth it. I got all my christmas shopping done plus some house stuff for cheap!! Did anyone else find anything great about all that craziness?? Please share.

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 8:12 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Shopping

• We bought a 42 inch plazma tv or lcd tv whatever it is. I didnt pick it out. We got it for $600.00 it was $900.00.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• my husband went out at 4 am and got in line at Sports authority and got a free gift card....he got the $100 one!

Came home after buying us a great printer at best buy for 25 bucks

and took me out to use his gift card to get a new coat... so sweet.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Tntmom that's so sweet!!
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 8:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Wasnt worth getting up at 3am.. We got to walmart about 4:15, there was way too long of lines so we just went home. Later we went back to see if anything was left and there was the pots and pans we had went for left, and the same price there were only suppose to be from 5am-11am, but we got them, and im not complaining, lol. Just wished i would have known that at 3am this morning lol
    Anonymous

• We went to Walmart! We got a blu ray dvd player for $78 dollars.I hate that store but you can not beat the prices. I would not advise bringing kids there though.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Yep, we got up at 2 and hubby stood in line for a laptop for his business for 2 hours, I got a $50 coat for $15, a KitchenAid mixer (normally around $250) for half price, hubby got a work coat for half price and coveralls for less than half price, and some other little stuff. It was worth it for us!
    Anonymous

• I hadn't intended on going anywhere today. but I went to print smething and realized I was out of ink. So I ran to walmart. But I realiezd the ink I needed (just black) was 21$ and they had brand new HP printer/scanner/copiers that came with black and color ink for 35$. and the refill ink on this printer is only 13$. So I got a new printer :)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• It was totally worth it for me. I went to HEB Plus and got a Power Wheels Ford Truck for my son that is normall $400 for $250. I also went to Walmart and got a $8 memory card, $3 Marvel Comics hoodie (they were out of the $3 pjs!) and a transformers 2 pack of toys. Thats all I got and came home but it saved us a lot. This year it was not crowded at all here. I was really surprised. There were maybe 20 people waiting in line at both stores when they opened which isn't really more than what would normally be there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• wal-mart was awful today. People was very rude. They were pushing, cutting in lines, bumping into us, running over our feet, and only one or two said excuse me. We got there at 4:30 and got two laptops for 399.00 a piece I think. My hubby left and went to work and it was me and my sister trying to not get trampled. We went to the stage and I found my son a 50.00 telescope and a target practice thingy that when you shoot the balls they float in air. It was also 50.00, but It was buy one get one free so I only paid 54.00.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 1:40 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I thought Target had the best deals (small town)
    got a 100 peice bag of mega blocks----9.99
    leapfrog clickstart-----19.99
    board games----4.69 ea.
    remote control chevy silverado----12.00
    toddler clothes (mostly 1.00 each)
    mens fleece zip up, champion brand---15.00
    The Grinch DVD---5.99

Other stores I found aluminum water bottles for 5.00!!! they are usually about 15.00. a twin flannel sheet set for 7.50, huge photot albums 2 for 9.99 and got free wrapping paper with my 20% off coupon.

DEFINITELY worth the savings. The lines werent too bad I thought.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:12 AM on Nov. 29, 2009