Is leg kicking normal?

My DD who's 6 month old is always kicking one leg. she does it when she's in the jumparoo, sitting, laying down, when i'm walking around with her and when nursing, its only one leg and she does it for long periods at a time and does it all day is that normal or can baby's get Restless Leg Syndrome???

luckyambear

Asked by luckyambear at 8:30 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've never heard of this. When I saw leg kicking it was usually both legs. I'd suggest calling her doctor and asking about it, just for your peace of mind.

Answer by Bmat at 9:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I agree with the previous poster. My daughter is a leg kicker as well but it is both legs. Can sure move or kick the other leg?
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:22 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• She seems to be fine she moves both legs and she moves all around but when she's laying down or sitting she just kicks one leg all the time she has a doc appointment on the 3rd i just didnt know if anyone else has had this happen
    luckyambear

Answer by luckyambear at 8:14 AM on Nov. 28, 2009