Baby shower games?

my dd is 3 months old and we are visiting my mom in another state and she wants to throw me a baby shower, what kinda games can we play?

BellaBean23

Asked by BellaBean23 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Give everybody a safety pin and designate a certain word (your dd's name, for example) or position (elbow on table, crossed legs, etc) as off-limits. Anyone caught saying the chosen word or in the forbidden position has to give up their pin to the person who caught them. The person with the most pins at the end gets a prize.

I also recommend throwing a Diaper Bash. It's a coed shower where the girls bring presents and the guys bring a pack of diapers. I had one and I didn't have to buy diapers for a couple of months.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 10:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Mini safety pins mixed with dry rice. Who can find the most blindfolded.

Cotton balls on the floor. Who can spoon the most into a bowl, blindfolded.

A tray with baby items. Who can remember the most (give them 1 min to look at tray and 1 min to write everything down).

Have them write down the words BABY SHOWER. See who can make the most words using just those letters. (example words: show, row, how, bay, hay, you get the point).
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2009