did you learn things alone when u were seperated????

can you look back and say your stronger?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I am happily married and I am learning to do things on my own. My husband is in Afghanistan and we are the parents of 5 children. My husband tells me everyday that he is proud that I am learning to be on my own.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:11 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• That depends on the kind of relationship each couple has and the reasons of the divorce. I ex and I ended it on very good terms and in a very mature and calm way- no fights, no yelling. I am definately better now. Much stronger. But then again, I was never depended. I have been working and living on my own since I was 16. Along with school. So I was pretty much strong already. I guess it's more difficult for a woman who always "depended" (not in a bad way) on the husband.
    Anonymous

• I would say that I learned how to really stand on my own two feet when we were separated. I found my old independent self again. We got back together and while I am "dependent" on him again (and loving it) I KNOW if we ever parted ways I would be just fine.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 27, 2009