What did your kids write to Santa??

Here's my daughter's letter to Santa:

Dear Santa,
My name is Evelyn and I'm on 1st grade. As you know, I'm getting too big for my old bike so if you're not too busy, could you bring me one on Christmas Eve please? We live in a new house now just across the street from our old one, you should find it easily. Oh, if you do bring me the bike, could you also bring a present for my baby sister? I'll put some extra cookies next to the Christmas tree for you! Thanks Santa!

Evelyn

PS. My mom said you and the toothfairy are best friends, so tell her I said hi and thanks for the money she left last week, but there were 2 teeth under my pillow and she only gave me money for one tooth. So please tell her to bring 2 dollars for my next tooth because she owes me 1!

See you Santa!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Holidays

• That's Cute

My oldest (he's 11) doesn't believe anymore so he refuses to write the letter :(

(My middle son's letter he's only 5)
    Dear Santa,

Hi. I really like you. I have been good most of time. Can you please bring me a Bumble Bee. What kind of cookies you like? I try to get you some. Mery Christmas.

Love,
    Aidan

My youngest son's letter (he's 4),

It's cold by you. Can't wait to see you. Pease bring me a train.

Love,
    Lo Lo
    Aidan
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Thats SO cute. My kids go to Northpole.com and email santa! I know...not very old fashioned but it gets us through!! LOL. Then they RECIEVE an old fashioned, in the mail, return letter :) They LOVE it! There are also games on that sight and the santa tracker for christmas eve.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• haha...not sight....site
    momof030404

• my daughter is 3 and isnt writing yet but i asked her what she wanted santa to bring her and she wants a barbie, in a pink dress, with a brush. and maybe a hat. and that he should bring her little brother a stuffed bear. :)
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 3:30 AM on Nov. 28, 2009