is it true that something that starts wrong ends wrong,like when ur

husband cheats on you with another woman,the new relationship will fail to?????Do men really ever regret leaving there wife for the other woman?????Idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I think almost all of them do, but are too proud to admit it or do something about it. the ones that do come crawling back to their wife's and ask for forgiveness tend to almost always get it, but there are a few who don't. To some women once cheated on, that's it for them... They will NOT take you back no matter what you say or do.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I've heard that you can never really stay with the person you've left your family for because there is too much guilt and it gets complicated. PRI's This American Life recently ran an episode about cheaters. A woman left her husband and daughter for another man and the relationship ended up crashing and burning because of the guilt.

In another story, the other woman resented herself so much that she destroyed the relationship herself.

I have never heard of a story of cheaters that ended well.

When I met my now husband I was with another guy. I fell immediately in love with my husband, so rather than cheat on the first guy I just broke it off. If it's going to work out in the long run then it can't start with deception.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2009