What date would be best to get married??

my boyfreind and i plan on getting married in 2012 i picked two dates may 26 and june 9 im not sur which would be better i am having it outside so keep that in mind when voicing your opinions.

111807mom

Asked by 111807mom at 9:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• june for weather...might be a little hot but at least it wont rain(hopefully... i had mine june 6th and it literally started raining right as we finished the ceremony)

good luck and congratulations
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• thanks i had pick may 19 but then i realized it was my mom and dads anniversary
    111807mom

Answer by 111807mom at 9:26 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Congrats. Either date they want lots of money. But you know that. If you marry in October or Jan it is cheaper for everything, even flowers. I got married in May and everything was mmoe expensive for Mother's Day and proms. Think about it. GL.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• we are having it in a feild that my parents live in front of so it will more or less be free i just dont want it to be too wet or hot
    111807mom

Answer by 111807mom at 9:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Either date should be OK. Late May and early June are about the same in weather. Late May, though, is into Memorial Day weekend, if you are in the US, anyway. Which may be good or bad- people could take off work for the wedding, or people might have other plans for the holiday. Also June is a favorite month for weddings and could cause more problems with the services- florist, catering, and so forth, because of demands on them. End of May... is this perhaps graduation time? So there are my thoughts, for what they're worth. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I would say June because of Memorial Day weekend. My sister got married May 26, and it was tough dealing with all the Holiday traffic and BTW it rained and had to be moved indoors!! I dont know where you live but here (Ma) it is pretty rainy in May. JMO but do whatever you think would good :) Congrats!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 9:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• They're only 2 weeks apart so I really don't know.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 12:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2009