my husband told me that im mad because i cant handle rejection

because he left me and cheated,maybe hes right.I guess i dont but doesn anyone handle rejection ok,i thought it was the right thing to do is fight for my marriage but its obvious he doesnt love me or ever did,how do i move on?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell your husband that your mad because he gave something that he vowed to only give to you! Tell him that your mad about that, cuz you love him so damn much! Then ask him if someone he really loved and cared for did that to him, how would he feel! once you do that, if he shows not signs that he LOVES you, then it's time to get the heck out of there and move on.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• go out on a fun date (not a serious i want a relationship date) or on a girl's night out..even if its just you....go to a spa get your hair done...the whole thing.

It made me feel tons better and more attractive...even though i didnt want a relationship... and gives you a fresh start.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2009