Are you done with your shopping?

I'm glad and relieved to say I am. I started early this year and really only bought for the kids. Everyone else is getting homemade gifts and framed portraits of my kids, except for hubby who's getting a Wii. The Wii and the ingredients for the cookies and cocoa mix I plan to add to the homemade baskets are all I have left! Stress free :)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Holidays

• I'm DONE shopping for gifts and stocking stuffers!!!! Yay!!!! I didn't even have to shop today! Now I get to enjoy the next 4 weeks with decorating and baking and having fun with the kids.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Im as well proud to say we are done with our shopping! Woo Hoo! We started months ago and bought a little here and a little there and now were done.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 9:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I'm almost done. I still have to get my sister and my nephew something. I also need to get one more gift for my youngest son and one more gift for my stepdaughter then i'll be DONE! At least with the kids it's just a Thomas Train and then a Wallet to go with the new bag I got her.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I am almost done. 3 more gifts and 3 more gift cards and I am finished!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:12 AM on Nov. 29, 2009