I feel like im going crazy

To some of you this may sound petty, But im upset with my hubby....Because He works 12 days and is off 4 on his 4 day's off he doesn't want to do a thing he is so tired, which im sure he is but I think he need's to make time for our kid's and me and want to do things, Well He works out of town and he is usually in bed by 7 because he so tired, Well i called him a little bit ago because our youngest son wanted to talk to him well he didnt answer the phone so i tried to a few more time's only to find out that he is sitting with his buddys enjoyin a few beer's and watching a football game which that is fine he does work his ass off and he does have the right to go out and enjoy some down time, well it kinda rubbed me the wrong way, Do you know when the last time he took me out on date night? or for a few drinks, Let me tell you it's been so long i don't even recall the last time we had a night out, Then to boot it all earlier t

WvMommyof3

Asked by WvMommyof3 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I ALREADY WENT NUTS ! ! HA HA ! !
    Anonymous

• I would go out a find a sitter to watch your childern. When hubby is about to come home tell him you are at so and so and to meet you where ever you decide to meet him. You can find a great room that has a nice bar inside to meet. When he shows up tell him your happy to have some time with him. Have a movie night with the kido's when he is home if he is this worn out. Being a mom has to be hard with hubby on the road. Your worn out and you need to rekindle your relationship again. By not being home when you should be home should make him wonder just a tad. Give it a try. Best of Luck... Now go out and find a sitter and buy a new outfit to boot. LOL...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 27, 2009