Bedtime for a sleep over

My son's 8 and has a friend spending the night tonight and I was wondering what a good and fair time bed time would be. My son however is already asleep, lol, but the kid that is spending the night is up watching a movie with my youngest daughter. I've told them that after Cars that it's bed time and this kid yells at me saying that he DOESN'T want to go to bed and doesn't have to.
I don't want Trev to be the kid with the mean mom, but COME ON!! Anyway, what do you think is a fair bed time?

Peanut_Farley

Asked by Peanut_Farley at 11:10 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• AT 8? Fair is when you say its bed time in my opinion.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 3:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Midnight.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I would say Midnight it is bedtime. Sleep-Overs are supposed to be fun and that means staying up late. watching movies and eating snacks and regular food.. When my daughter who is 7yrs had a sleep over right before school started. Her friend was 6yrs old. They stayed up until 11:30(Than they both fell asleep,watching a movie)...But I made them popcorn and juice for there movie snack..And we had pizza and pizza rolls for supper.... And they had a couple snacks..but good ones.. Not candy
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• For an 8 year old? What time does his mother say? If later than you would like, then go ahead and send them to bed....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2009