Black Friday: how much you saved? Time in line? How many stores?

This was my First BF adn I saved over 350 adn I was in line ofr 7.5 hours and I hit 5 stores. I am just wondering how everyone did ?

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 11:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is how I did all mine!

Amazon's Black Friday Ads:

Amazon's Black Friday Ads

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• I didnt get up until late so....I bought some clothes and a new TV. I saved around $400.00 and I stood in like for about 2 hours. I only went to 2 stores.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Nothing I really wanted that much, I stayed home.
    Anonymous

• I don't know how much I saved. Didn't pay attention to that.
    I wasn't in line for anything as I went out shopping at 11am.
    I am not about to get up at 4-5am and meet the crowds, no thanks.
    I would rather go and shop with the stragglers and have an easy shopping day.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Hubby stood in line for a computer for 2 hours. We spent really zero time in line because we were done shopping (other than receiving the computer) well before 5 - we were first in line at the checkouts! We only went to 2 stores for BF deals, saved at least $500 at the one (spent $320) and saved $70 at the other (spent $80). Got some groceries after that and even got some good deals there - pullups (the cool alert ones) for $5 a package - all huggies were $5/pack - so we saved $4-5 on that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I refuse to need ANYTHING so badly that I would stand all night in the freezing cold to buy it. I prefer to sit at the computer in my jammies and shop online. I don't buy into the comercial crazy crap of greed and anger that people have twisted this holiday into.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:58 AM on Nov. 28, 2009