Did you have leftovers from Thanksgiving?

What's left from lastnight? I just got done eating a little bowl of baked maccaroni and turkey, and you?

Shyma

Asked by Shyma at 11:26 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i had left over turkey so i made some turkey/chicken soup with onions patatoes and carrots and of course noodles. yum and it made my house nice and warm lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• yes we had tons of leftovers I had some turkey mashed taters salads and other great sweets for lunch today
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• We had leftovers. We ate them the same as we did yesterday, finished off pretty much everything, except the turkey. But we'll get rid of that in the next couple of days.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:34 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Navy Beans (Ick!), and Yams (Ick!) are left over. I had a turkey sandwhich today, Yum!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:47 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• yes...we made 2 turkeys and ham and alot of the sides...i was afraid of not having enough when people arrived...lol... oh well at least i didnt have to cook today...:)
    SHELL28

Answer by SHELL28 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• What's the point of Thanksgiving without leftovers? There were 7 of us eating and I cooked enough for like 20 people (at least it seemed that way). We'll be eating leftovers for the rest of the week. Yum. I had turkey and all the trimmings for lunch and dinner yesterday and there is still a ton left.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:40 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• 2 days later and we still have turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and carrots. All of it will probably get finished off today.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:54 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Turkey chili, and we have left over kielbasa too, yummy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:56 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Oh man. 2 days later, and we are OUT of everything except pie and turkey. :( Whaa, I want more!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2009