not breastfeading and im almost 7 wks post partum no period

im not breast feading my daughter and i still havent got my period whats going on??

kristi_prncess_

Asked by kristi_prncess_ at 11:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is normal, your body is healing and it will take time for it to come back not everyone gets it back right away. The only thing I would worry about is if you have had unprotected sex since giving birth, then I would take a test and make sure but if you havent then dont worry it will come back. I only breastfed my oldest for 8 weeks and it still took almost 9 months for mine to come back.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:29 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• It just takes some women longer to resume their periods. I bf for only a couple weeks and didn't get mine back til about 12 weeks pp.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Nov. 28, 2009