PORN!

So I just found out that both my 13 and 15 year old little brothers are looking at porn, my mom caught the 13 year old and he lost his computer priviledges. She doesn't know about the 15 year old and he has changed her password on the family computer so she can't get on and won't find out, do I say anything or just let it go, would you want to know if it was your son?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Yes, I would want to know. I would tell her, and make her take the computer to a professional to get it "unlocked" if you will. GL
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• LOL....your nephew is still breathing? If one of my son's changed the password on MY computer there'd be super ass hell to pay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Computers have screws in them. Have her unscrew the cover and remove the parts. It will put a stop to the problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• If the computer is "locked" and its not her original password dont you think she'll find that fishy?
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 2:55 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• i would tell her and if the password was changed i would might the kinda odd and i would question the people who live in my house about it. i would change the password and not tell them what it is so she has to log on the computer to let them on. she should try to get the password from your brother and log on and change it and not let them on the computer for a long time. i mean teen boys look at porn. my now 21 year brother did it as a teen.
    ashmomoftwins

Answer by ashmomoftwins at 4:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• She can take the computer to a pro and have it reset. She needs to have parental locks on the computer to begin with. I would ground both of them from the computer except for homeowork for a good 6 months. And I would be sitting right next to them during homework time too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• boys will be boys... I'd just let it be, it's not like their hitting the crack pipe by looking at naked chicks :D
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 9:47 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• It's natural for boys to do that. I can understand not wanting it on the family computer, but they should not be punished for looking at naked girls.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Just talk to your brothers and leave mom out of it. She probably knows that if one is doing it the other is as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2009