do you use?

do you use crib tent? i have thought it be a good idea as to prevent my ds fall out of his crib, as only he starts climbing. not unnecessary worries at nights either. which did you buy? how do you find it, usefull? any tool instead?
some tents are quite expensive.

baby133

Asked by baby133 at 12:25 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We don't own one and I don't plan on getting one... my son has fallen out of his crib only once... and after that he hasn't tried again, yet. If he makes a habit of it then we will change him over to a bed.
    Is your son climbing out of his crib now or is it just something you worry might happen. If it's not happening now I would wait and see if he even tries. My son climbs EVERYTHING in the house but not his crib... he knows he will fall.
    I also found that bare feet make it easier for him to climb... so socks and foot pj's and he can't get a grip.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• No I thought they were too expensive and I babysit a kid once who had one and he pretty much destroyed it in a few weeks time and finally tore a big hole in it that he'd climb through. If he's climbing out its probably time to just give in a buy a toddler bed. It'll save you money and the time has come anyway!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• these are dangerous. I would recommend against wasting your money on one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Nope because we moved them to a regular bed before they had a chance to climb out. Much safer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 AM on Nov. 28, 2009