Do you lose the ring?

When you get further in your pregnancy- did you have to take off your wedding ring? I am about 7 months preg and my ring is starting to get more and more difficult to take off throughout each day. If you did have to lose your ring, what did you do with it? (wear it around your neck, put it away for a few months, etc)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I always take mine off when I get further along. With my first pregnancy I didn't take it off and had to have it cut off. So I either just wear it around my neck or put in my jewelry box.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• mine is tucked safely away in my jewelry box on my night stand. I wish I could wear it
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I took mine off and wore it as a neckace, just waiting till i can fit them back on again
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 12:45 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• i dont have that problem yet but i do remember with my son i swelled up because of the iv in my hand i could not get thering off at all lol i had to lube my hand up with patroliam jelley lol but im gonna besmart before ihave this little guy ima take it off bt for now no swelling in my fingures!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I had to take my rings off around 5 months. I started wearing them on a necklace but somewhere/somehow the necklace broke. I cried for like five hours when I came home and realized that my necklace was gone. We weren't able to find my rings :( I would reccomend putting them in a safe place!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• i have mine on a chain around my neck
    mommy-

Answer by mommy- at 10:42 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I did have to take my rings off with my previous pregnancies (this is #4) and I didnt do anything with them. I would have put them on a necklace but I am not a big jewelry fan. The funny thing is that with this pregnancy I have had major swelling in my legs (that I didnt have with the others) and none in my hands?! SO my rings are still kinda loose, I am 7mo pregnant. I think its a little weird because I have already gained over 30 lbs LoL I thought for sure they would be feeling tight by now!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2009