My son is seven months old. My periods went back to normal, every 28 days, then they went to every 21. Now I'm not sure what is going on. Its 29 days after the first day of my last period, is there a possibility I could be pregnant again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is possible that you could be pregnant. Your periods could also be out of whack. When did they go from 28 to 21 days?
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I got it back in May and from then until Aug. Sept I was late and from sept to Oct they were 21 days. Me and hubby have had sex this past weekend and I should of started on the 19th of this month bc that would of been the 21 day mark. I mean I would love to be preggo again but the whole period thing confuses me bc mine were always on time until I got pregnant with my lil one.
    sleepless2009

Answer by sleepless2009 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• My doctor told me that it can take up to a year for your body to get back to "normal" (inside and out) so it might just be your body adjusting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Nov. 28, 2009