White House "crasher", shouldnt they go to jail????

I think that they need to be made an example of!

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 1:11 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I definitely agree. They should be charged with criminal trespassing or something like that & be permanently barred from ever being able to have a reality show, which is supposedly why they did what they did. People are soooo stupid anymore!!! What the heck is wrong with people???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• No, its the secret service's fault.
    “The United States Secret Service said they made a mistake and they are taking action to identify exactly what happened and they will take the appropriate measures pending the results of their investigation,”

Maybe THEY should be made the example not some whacko thrill seekers.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:21 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Yes on one hand because it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. They should be thown in jail, just for being ridiculously vain, shallow, and stupid.

No, on the other hand, because the White House is supposed to belong to the American People. Its supposed to be a public building but because of the danger they close it all off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• White House Staff and Secret Service are both to blame.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I think it's the Secret Services fault!!! To think that security was lax enough that if these crashers were up to no good, that Biden and Pelosi could be running the show right now, is scary!!! LOL

I also understand that the stunt this couple pulled was their way of "auditioning" for a Real Housewives of DC series. (smacks forehead)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:19 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Like always, never put your trust in the safety the government claims to provide for you! A bunch of fools working the security that night at the white house! This reality TV thing has certainly brought out the desperation of certain individuals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I think the people who let them through should be called to task. That is what they are paid to do. Crashing a party isn't a crime.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:19 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Secret service should be accountable. If they can prove that the couple broke the law, then I guess they should be held accountable as well. Lying about not having an invite or being on the guest list isn't a crime, as far as I know.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Yes.

There are rules in place, and they broke them.
    Period.
    That's what the rules are for.
    To be obeyed.
    They knew what they were doing, and should accept the consequences.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:54 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• This is the adult version of "balloon boy". Another stupid stunt which is costing our country lots of money for no good reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Nov. 28, 2009