Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you deal with dry/cracked in the skin around vagina?

I am dry down stairs, it is hard for me to get wet naturally, even when I am horny. I also get cracks, they look like razor or paper cuts.

Is there anyone who also suffers from this? Any help pr solutions?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Health

Answers (5)
  • I put diaper rash cream down there, and it soothed it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

  • Have you asked a doctor about that?

    Answer by BJoan at 7:32 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

  • Try vasoline!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

  • Definaly try a thin layer of vasoline. But you really NEED to talk to your Doc about that, and get to the root of the problem!! That's just one area that you don't want to be unconfortable!! ;o)

    Answer by Morgain at 12:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

  • They're called vaginal fissures. Some people recommend cocounut oil, others recommend getting a cream from your doctor. I'm sure there are many more home remedies out there. They can sting when you pee, so it may help to have a squirt bottle nearby to help when you are using the bathroom. I hope you feel better soon.

    Answer by Azure at 4:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.