what special would ...

What special would you do for your baby's first haircut? My boy is less then 1yr of age. He must have it taken care of. I have though about a usual thing - his photo before and after the cut, as just to have. But he's got so many photos. Any other ideas? what did you do? thanks a lot

baby133

Asked by baby133 at 7:11 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We just saved a lock of their hair and kept it in a special silver "Baby's first haircut" keepsake container, which also came as a set with "Baby's first tooth." I took my children to a place that specialized in kids cuts. They gave our children certificates, balloons and lollipops as a reward.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:23 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• For my sons first hair cut we did the photo thing as well as saving a lock of hair. the place we went to did a certificate. Now with DD she did not get her first hair cut until this past October at almost 2. Her first cut was done at the barber shop in Disney World. That was awesome but not really practical unless you are going anyway. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:57 PM on Nov. 28, 2009