Mall Santa

Does anyone know the best time and day of week to take the little ones to see Santa when there won't be a long line? Also, when does he usually come? Is he there now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Holidays

• I would assume morning or early afternoon on a school day. However, I will let you know you should check out Bass Pro Shop. They have a Santa in store and they take pictures but it is FREE and you can buy the rights to the picture for $2 and then make as many copies as you want at home or at like Wal-Mart and it will be cheaper.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Mid-week in the mornings. Call the mall to check for hours/days when he is there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Usually during the week is the best time when a lot of kids are in school.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• our santa is already at mall been there for a couple of weeks now...during the week mon-thurs. he is at the picture people in our mall taking pics with the kids i watched them do one he was lifting a little girl up to put the star at the top of the tree it was SO cute
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Remember its flu season, try not to stand to closely to others on line, use your stroller as a divider. Santa is a petri dish so wash their hand after. I saw on the news that this year Santas will be wearing surgical masks under their beards. I would think the earlier you go the better.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:42 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• We go to bass pro shop too. They even let me take pics with my own camera!! Go on a weekday, before school gets out.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2009