negative test but preg. symptoms

Ok I recently got off depo the bc shot and had my period about 2 weeks ago.. it was a normal period last 5 days light flow.. well me and my husband have been having intercourse so I can get pregnant. I am having all the symptoms... constipation, sore boobs, nausea, bloated feeling, fatigue but still no positive test result... anyone have any advice?

Merediths_Mommy

Asked by Merediths_Mommy at 9:03 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i had an IUD in when i became preg with my 4th baby. I am now 19weeks preg. I did not get a positive result this preg. until i was almost 6 weeks preg. for some reason. That didn't happen to me with my other pregnancies. I don't know if the IUD had anything to do with it or not. Anyway i had symptoms of bloating, indigestion and nausea, but did not get sore boobs until last week...lol. I would test again in a week and use morning pee since it has the highest concentration of the preg hormone. Good Luck. Or call your OB or midwife and ask for a blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• if your period was only two weeks ago then its still way too early to test. Wait a couple weeks, atleast until you miss your next expected period and then test. GL
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I agree that it's way too early to test but i wanted to say that my bff didn't get a positive on a pee test until she was 8 months pregnant. Her doctor said it's rare but has been known to happen. so wait til u miss ur next period and then go see the dr and get a blood test. good luck.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2009