if you text someone and they don't text back. does it hurt ur feelings a little?

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. I assume they're busy, and have other things in their life besides me.

Answer by EireLass at 9:26 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• No. I figure they are busy. I don't answer all my texts I get. I have a life and stuff to do.

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:37 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• In no way would this hurt my feelings. I dislike texting is why. I woke up the day after "Thankgiving" and found 16 missed texting from other friends wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving. I did reply however. People are very busy at times is all. I rather call than text.

Answer by goldielock37 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• No.

Answer by older at 9:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Depends on what the conversation was about... it used to bother me with my ex because he would do it intentionally but now if someone doesn't text me back, I just figure that they are busy or something came up... I no longer look at is as an attack on me so it doesn't hurt my feelings anymore.

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Nope. I take it to mean they are working or dealing with their own kids/household duties, and will get back to me when they have time. There's only one time it bugged me but that's because they person told me it's the only way to get ahold of them, so if I needed anything to text them - and they ignored it - but other than that one person, nah, no bother.

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• some people don't subscribe to text, it cost money everytime they open one, I always forget to check mine!

Answer by kimigogo at 9:54 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I am not a big texter, so no it would not bother me at all. But if its the primary source of communication between two people and one does not respond- I can see the other being hurt.

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Nope, I'm an adult.

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• No....replying via text is optional.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:29 AM on Nov. 28, 2009