what's ur favorite treat for yourself when you are out shopping for others??

mine is shower gel or a magazine!

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• Depends on the level of shopping... if I'm making a day of it (christmas or birthday shopping) or I have a whole day of errands to run, I always splurge and buy myself a coffee.. Usually a peppermint mocha something or other. If I'm just picking things up for the house (groceries, toilet paper, etc) I usually dont get anything for me. I have this "mom comes last" mentality... I really need to work on that!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Some sort of edible treat - usually Subway for lunch, because no one else in my family likes it! If it's not a mealtime, then an ice cream treat or something. Depends where I am and what I'm doing, and what time of day it is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Normally I stop at starbucks for a iced tea latte, it keeps me going. If it is a long shopping trip then i add lunch too, lunch out is a rare treat for me so i take advantage of it :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2009