My friend

My friend is back in the dating scene. She takes better pictures than what she really looks like in person. So to say, men are dissapointed when they meet her. This really hurts her, so i suggested that she get off those match sites, and go out in the real world and let people know her for who she is. She is not ugly by far, but like i said, she is very photogentic. What other advice can i give her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Be herself and don't change who you are for anybody.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2009

• First of all, those dating site are "The real World". There is nothing wrong with meeting someone from a dating site. It's the same as meeting someone at a bar, in the grocery store, etc. You can come off differently in any social situation then what you really are. Just get natural pictures of her. Candid ones that aren't all done up and retouched. Tell her not to overtalk herself in her profile or in person. Be natural and be herself. If she tries to impress she won't get people that are worth while. She has to understand that when you try to put out a specific image (whether in the photo or in the profile) she's being fake. You don't attract guys worth your time when you're being fake. You attract superficial guys that want nothing but convience.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:57 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• wow I wish I had this prob. I always look horrible in pics LOL! All joking aside, she should just put and everyday pic up and well, someone will come along because the connect and not because they think she is "hot".
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 10:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2009