32 weeks and cramping

last night I was getting some low abdominal cramps( 6 in 2 hours), along with the constant feeling of being about to pee my pants (was on toilet 4 times in 30 min). no spotting or anything, and i have been slightly backed up the past couple of days. I have been able to pass bm, just not without straining almost. i have been getting enough water every day. only thing i can think of is possibly from gas ( my husband was having bm issues, and had eater same foods) unless there is something else going on. i am fine this morning, other than not sleeping well last night. how normal is this? it didn't worry me too much, since i wasnt spotting, and stopping have the sensation of being about to pee my pants, and my next appt with dr is tues. ideas? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds to me like you might have a uti or bladder infection
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• If that baby is still moving and you're not bleeding, you should be okay. Does it burn when you pee or after you pee? Maybe you do have a UTI, you should bring it up with your doctor next time you have an apt. or, if you don't have an apt. with in the next week, I'd call and ask if it's something you should be concerned about. It's okay to ask questions! :-) Better safe than sorry!
    May.Mama

Answer by May.Mama at 3:39 PM on Nov. 28, 2009