Have you ever smelled a candle that smells like Cat Pee'?

DH & I laugh each year we smell the Yankee candles. One smells like Cat Pee. I don't know why Its some Cedar smell! But in another town is some cedar trees. They're growing by a McDonald's. Each time we go there we're like there's that famous cat pee* odor!! Just curious.. Ever smell a candle and it has a Awful smell. You think gosh, who'd ever buy it? I know its a just for Fun question! But some candles Smell not right!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:56 AM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah, i think most of those candles smell like ass..... that's why nobody ever gives me any for a present lol. i'm too picky i guess.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I haven't smelled the candles, but we used to have those cedar type shrubs in front of our house that smelled like cat pee. I couldn't stand those things.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I've never smelled them, Linda, but now I will be viewing every member of the cedar family I pass with some suspicion.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2009