Could it be gallstones? TMI probably

I've had severe water-like diarrhea for 2 weeks (I'm doing my best to keep hydrated, dont worry) and I've got gas... like the bloating (i feel like a parade float) I'm passing gas that is very sulfur-like (it is AWFUL) and I'm belching a LOT. I dont mean little girl burps, but out of nowhere I just go BUUUUURRRRRPPPP. Usually that ends in a "Vurp" if ya know what I mean. I feel like I'm gonna hurl most of the time... I get these pains that feel like hunger pangs (where your stomach is trying to eat itself) but I know i'm not hungry... they come and go like labor pains.
I've also been very dizzy and nauseated... and in a fog. It seems like I can't type anymore (this is taking longer than it should) and I'm forgetting everything...

There is no fever, no real vomiting... and no insurance. Can I just walk into the ER and ask them to check my gallbladder? What do you think this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Health

• Oh, and none of my pains have made me double over and cry, but are more borderline between severe discomfort and misery... nothing sharp... i just want to curl up in a ball and die....
    Anonymous

• I had gallstones about a year ago, my pains were really sharp but I didn't have any diarrhea or anything like that.
    But you should go to the ER they can't turn you away, and they will find out what is wrong, I hope you get feeling better soon.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• i had my gallbladder removed in april. post pregancy, your body of course goes through so much...losing so much weight so fast can cause horrible gall stones. that's what it sounds like you may have. have you ever had an attack?
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2009