Am I the only one...

That hates when you respond to a post and then someone else comes and writes the exact same thing.Then everyone else who comes to the post skips over what you wroet and goes and quotes the other person who said the same thing as you? LOL,petty I know. But it's kind of annoying.Like, am I invisible?LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• yes your the only one. ta da!
    Anonymous

• LOL, sometimes I think people are writing at the same time! I just answered a question, and the person above me, who wasn't there when I was writing, said almost the exact same thing, anyway it doesn't bother me too much because it is kind of interesting to see how many people agree or disagree with one another. I do hate it when someone takes ONE part of an answer and writes it in their box, and bashes it! Oh well such is Cafe mom, take care!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• What annoys me is how a question starts out a legitimate and then turns into a war between two or three people and the original question is all of the sudden nonexistent.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• bananas for sale! free of charge!
    Anonymous

• I just think of it this way... great minds think alike. so I take it as a compliment rally :P
    Anonymous

• yeah, rally :P!!
    Anonymous

• LOL sorry still half asleep.. I ment really
    Anonymous