Is it normal to spot at 18 weeks

Bonza

Asked by Bonza at 1:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you recently had sex, yes, if not, put your legs up, are you doing alot of lifting and working? if not then i would say no its not normal. please see your doctor.
    Anonymous

• I spotted a lot throughout my 2nd pregnancy. It was normal for me! If your worried call your doctor! But if your not cramping or passing a lot of blood then I wouldn't really be too overly concerned! These things do happen *hugs*
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• How much, a little? Sometimes yes a little, but call your doc if you are worried, huggles to you! If you have fallen or anything, please don't even wait to call the doc, when I was 27 weeks I fell and started to spot, doc said no worries, 24 hours later I had a placental abruption, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I did throughout both my first and second pregnancy, so for me I would say yes, some bleeding is normal. I agree... have you had anything irritate your cervix (a vaginal exam, or sex, etc)?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2009