are you TOTALLY comfortable with your husband?

honestly, it may sound gross, but me and my hubby fart freely in front of eachother, and its not like we watch eachother poop but if we need somethin from the bathroom and the other is pooping, its no big deal to walk in on eachother. i sleep totally naked and and 100% comfortable with my husband seeing me walking around naked. and trust me, im far from thin. I was just wondering if everyone else felt so this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I DO I DO I DO!!!! We have a very open relationship like this! We do these things ALL the time!! =-)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• big smile miniYes, I am completely and totally comfortable with you doing those things in front of your husband.  But, on that note, I also am comfortable doing them in front of my husband. Isnt it a wonderful feeling?

HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• This is my second husband and I am his 5th wife.....I figure by now there is nothing out there that he hasn't seen! lol
    so yeah I don't care what is done if front of eachother.
    Anonymous

• That's me, though I don't go in the bathroom while he's pooping (way toooooooo stinky). But he's seen my poop (while pushing out our second baby), I sleep naked - I hate wearing anything to bed, we fart around each other, pretty much nothing is taboo. And we are still attracted to each other and have a great relationship, so it works for us.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2009