What's the best thing your SO or DH did for you during your pregnancy?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my dh drove 30 minutes to blimpie subs to get me a bananna smoothie on several occations. I couldn't get enough of those things! Now my dd can't eat bannanas. lol

Answer by newmom530 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He held my hair back while I got sick and would massage my feet when they were swollen. Plus he was there to sooth my fears.

Also when I was in labor he was my rock.

Answer by countrymami at 6:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• mine would tend to my every need. n massage my feet all the time, once i had braxton hicks for 3 nites straight, n my man stayed up with me too.

Answer by mgm_5 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He rubbed my belly every night LOL doesnt seem like much, but he would talk to our babies and made me feel loved every night...PRICELESS.

Answer by turtle68 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He would rub my feet and back every single night. I was on bed rest and he was working 12-16 hours every day and he still came home and rubbed my back and my feet. He also never got angry with me when I would flip out. I have one of the best!

Answer by HeatherTurner at 6:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My SO would rub me down from head to toe with Coco butter lotion every night before was a ritual...and my favorite part of the day!!! I loved it so much!! It was like a full body massage every night!

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jul. 29, 2008