Does anyone else hate their neighbors besides me??

Asked by kutekel19 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do!!! One of my neighbors has SUPER annoying YAPPY dogs!! And another neighbor has 3 and 4 year old kids that are rude, annoying & mean... they're mean to my 1 year old son and to my dog! I want to smack them!

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Quit wasting your time hating your neighbors and they will bother you less, the more you consume yourself with why you hate them it will just keep wasting your time

Answer by kpwilson at 11:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I don't hate her but I hold no joy for her 5 yes, FIVE cats that use my kids "dirt area" as a litter box.GRRRRRR...hiss

Answer by TaLouLaBelle at 12:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I don't really hate mine but had major probs...took care of them though by calling the EPS on them LOL!!! No probs anymore!! Never mess with the health of my kids hehehe!!!!

Answer by Momma1966 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• OMG yes! They just built this HUGE 2 story house that takes up most of their property space, blocks our yard from getting sunlight, and is an all around eyesore. They stand on their rooftop deck and look into all the neighbors yards. We have no privacy! AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Answer by amaranthleewolf at 12:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• not these neighbors, but the neighbors at my old apartment i hated so much. i was pretty much convinced that we the only drug free family in the whole complex.

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i agree with KPWilson...

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2008