Have you ever forgotten your bra?

This lady I used to work with came to work bra-less one day and I was thinking "How could someone forget there bra... lol"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao well i did when i was pregnant it wasnt all the way dry so i kept it in the dryer and got dressed did my hair and walked out the door lol...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:44 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• OP here - *their* bra I mean. I figured I better correct it before I get corrected :)
    Anonymous

• LOL I totally did one day - and I was wearing a white shirt and on my way to the eye doctor's. I was driving and wondering my my seatbelt felt different. and then realized why and was like, "oh crap." I stopped at the mall and bought one and then went to Target to put it on because I didn't have time to turn around and run home.

Gosh I'm pathetic.
    Anonymous

• No, I dont recall that ever happening but there have been many times I wish I could go without cuz I really dont like them LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• With my H cups sagging, no I don't forget my bra.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• There's no way I could forget to wear one if I was going out - they're too big and saggy and even my hubby has reminded me if I waited too long to put it one - I'm like "hello! how could I possibly forget?!". Maybe your coworker was trying to get the attentions of a coworker or boss?! LOL
    Anonymous

• IMO. Did she say she forgot her bra? Or you assumed she forgot it?  She might not have meant to wear one.

Answer by louise2 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• hmm well I can't quite go without one as my breasts are too large to even think about forgetting!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• OP here - she noticed while she was at work that she forgot it at home.
    Anonymous

• Um my boobs hitting me around the mid section would have reminded me the minute I put my blouse on LMAO!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2009