Anyone have any suggestions for a 500-600 calorie dinner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Health

• Vegetable stew
    Stir-fried vegetables and tofu over brown rice

Send me a message offlist if you would like any recipes

Answer by rkoloms at 3:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/healthy-eating/nutrition/the-you-can-do-it-diet-dinner-choices/

Anonymous

• how about comapany chicken,? pound out chicken breast stuff with non fat cream cheese, 1 tablespoon and minced garlic and green onion, put a littel parmesean cheese in the cream cheese as well roll up an wrap in on slice of turkey bacon, secure with toothpicks spray pam on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 45 minutes, serve with salad and asparagus! You can rub the chicken with a small amount of olive oil prior and season with salt and pepper, I don' t eat the bacon, it adds about 80 calories just use it for flavor, about 250-300 calories depending on how big of chicken breast!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• If I wanted to eat that many calories I'd probably order pizza or go to BK and order fries with my burger. I might go to Moe's and order a burrito but the chances of actually finishing a whole one would be pretty slim; I'd probably only eat half which would only be 300 calories. Wow, this is hard! I can't think of any meal with that many calories that isn't drenched in butter.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• RhondaVeggie. That's all the calories I take in 1 day. I drink 2 smoothies all of which are home made, with fresh fruit, tablespoon of skim milk, and 1 1/2 cup of water. So totally I am probably consuming no more than 800 calories! But thanks for being so rude!!

Oh yes, and I actually figured it out thanks to the help of: * rkoloms .

But last night I ate a slice of chicken, 1/4 cup of brown rice without any substitutes, and 3/4 cups of green beans and red poatatoes. That's not an unhealthy meal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2009