My chances of being pregnant

My last period was Nov 14, I just had unprotected sex this morning with my boyfriend. Are my chances higher or lower

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• Your period started or ended on Nov14? If it started on the 14 you could be pregnant. But if it ended on the 14 then no you probably are not.

Answer by louise2 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Depends. Every woman's cycle is different. Keep track of when your period starts and ends...most woman are likely to get pregnant between days 14-16 of their "cycle" which is usually when ovulation begins. You could go buy an ovulation dector (is that what it's called?) they're sold at Walgreens and other convenience stores.
    Even when you ARE ovulating, you may NOT get pregnant if you have unprotected sex. In 4-6 weeks, take a prenancy test, that's the only true way to tell.
    May.Mama

Answer by May.Mama at 3:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Yes, you have a chance of being pregnant - - - wait a couple of weeks and take an early pregnancy test.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• By the way, only the start date of your period matters, not the end date. And since cycles vary, and other factors vary as well, you are risking pregnancy any time you have unprotected sex pretty much. If it was that predictable, many unplanned pregnancies would be avoided and many people who want a baby would have a much easier time having one. All you can do is wait and do a test.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2009