I don't know...

ok so I have never had to TTC and its not like we are just not not trying KWIM? So anyways DH only goes inside maybe once a month since we don't really want another baby right now but if we did I wouldn't be a problem. So anyways DH did that today...last AF was Nov 17th. and I have been having a 26 day cycle...my question would be when would I O? I have never had to keep track and I was thinking about that just now and even though I am still nursing I still O we know that from the last baby LOL. So since it has been about 2 weeks wouldn't these couple of days be the ones that I am fertile? I feel like such a dope for asking this! But I don't even know what the O symptoms are! I know that because I'm nursing my odds are slim but I got preggo this time last year when our first was 4 months also.

julieobug

Asked by julieobug at 4:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• anyone?
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 6:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• 14 days from the start of your period would be when you're ovulating
    twogirlsandmore

Answer by twogirlsandmore at 8:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Based on the dates you gave you would probably ovulate tomorrow and since sperm can live for a couple of days, it is definitely possible for you to get pregnant.
    m_ellingson

Answer by m_ellingson at 11:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2009