How many of yall are sick of Call of Duty?

I just have to know if my hubby is the only one staying up till 3 or 4 EVERY night playing this stupid game? Then he has to sleep in so he is rested for work and of course stays up late at night AGAIN!! This Thanksgiving weekend we had a friend stay over and BOTH of them are ALWAYS playing this stupid game!!!!!!

DarthPink

Asked by DarthPink at 4:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• Hide the game when he's at work. Things tend to get lost once in a while at my house when the kids do that kind of thing. I feel for you. Its grow up time for your husband! :0)
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 4:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• amen, my husband had been pretty good lately about not to much game time. But he just got the new call of duty yesterday and it has been non-stop call of duty on the t.v. I think my daughter was able to watch one movie but that's only because she got up before him today. I just hope the newness of this game wears off quick and he goes back to his normal self.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I'm sooooo thankful that my DH isn't into this kind of stupid crap. They need to grow up! This is pathetic.
    Anonymous

• I know a ton of people who play this game all hours of the night and day I just figure its their life. I write anime and we are making a game for one of the anime's I am writing. To each their own

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• My husband plays but not like that.
    That is a bit childish you should tell him he needs to grow up.
    Anonymous

• Not C.O.D but my DH has been playing Left For Dead 2 till all hours of the night and he wonders why he's tired the next day.pfffttt.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Mine isn't into gaming. He works on cars, though. And is busy with that a lot. When he's not deployed. But, I'm lucky. When I need him in, he comes in. I guess with us it's a trade-off. I let him work on cars as much as he wants as long as he's there when I need him to be. Or want him to be.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I'm tired of it. He hasn't been playing it as much but he would stay up til 2 sometimes. He has been cranky and moody (worse than a bitch PMSing). I will be hiding it if it gets worse again. And say the 3 yr old probably moved it, since he did put it in his backpack one day--smart kid!
    Anonymous

• Wow, hubby games, but usually pretty responsibly.

You can set time limits on how long a user can play the x-box per day through parental control settings.

See if you can get hubby to agreed on a specific amount of gaming time per day, and use those settings to make it happen.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• My hubby plays when I am in bed... if he stays up too late playing the game he is shit outta luck. He still has to get up early to help get the kids ready and to tend to my needs.... I am disabled and he is my caregiver....
    Anonymous