Have you ever had food poisoning?

I got it from Burger King once, I think it was from a cheeseburger or something. I was only eight or nine.

If you got it from a restaurant, have you ever gone back there?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 4:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got it once from some BBQ beef sandwiches at a company picnic. I can't remember the place that catered it, but no, I never ate there again. It took me 10 years just to be able to eat BBQ again.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• yes I had it once, when I was in 5th grade. we went to a local campsite for lunch and activities and they served hamburgers for lunch. I felt funny as soon as we got back to school. I felt very tired and had a fever within a few hours. they sent me home and I wasnt in school for a few days.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I thought I had food poisoning before, and it was actually my gallbladder cause it was happening more frequently, the horrible stomach pain, heartburn, vomitting.

My friends husband was out west in Colorado and went to a nice restuarant and he had muscles for dinner, got deathly ill, landed in the hopsital a few days. Of course the muscles were not fresh, a bad batch I imagine!!! ( he lived in Maine and seafood is fresh there not shipped! ) and he never ate seafood again like that.
    Anonymous

• I got it this year from a chicken pot pie... I thought it tasted wierd but I was sooo hungry I finished eating it... the whole week I had to deal with the aftermath... not cool at all.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I Got It On The Way To GA to see our family from Wendy's and I was like 8 or 9 and it was the worst time of my life I have never been soo sick in my life I would not eat Wendy's until a year ago when my husband finally talked me into it again but I got it from their chicken nuggets originally so i got a cheese burger and did not get sick but still wont eat the chicken lol I am now 19
    Anonymous

• Sadly, mostly when I puke after eating, it's something I made. I am a horrible cook and should lose my kitchen duties. Seriously.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2009