Have you ever had a major clothing malfunction in public?

I once had a bra come apart and there wasn't any place to fix it O.o

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 4:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was on an inner-tube waterslide when I was about 14, and there was a little ridge they had to push you over before you went down the slide part. The guy snagged my swimsuit (awfully forcefully for it to be an accident) and it rolled down, so I was stuck flying down the waterslide, basically topless, trying to fix it before I hit the water where everyone else was. I was too embarrassed to tell my grandparents, but looking back, I wish I had and gotten the bastard fired.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:39 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I literally LOST my bandeau bikini top in the surf (the bra clip unlatched) at Spring Break in Ft. Lauderdale--than God for oodles of beer and alcohol--to get over my embarrassment--as I ran up the beach to find a shirt!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Yeah, one time I was performing in the super bowl and Justin Timberlake pulled my bra off. It was so embarrassing!

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 4:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• at a junior dance in high school my strap snapped apart while I was dancing. it wasnt fixable and it was my sister's dress...she was pissed :(
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I had a bra issue once as well. At a holiday party and I couldnt just run to the bathroom and fix it for quite a while cuz of events going on.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• This one time in phys ed I had a sports bra on and and no one told me that my D cups could fly out. So I was running and my breast were moving and I stopped running and they kept moving!!!! And they flew out they were under my shirt but still. I HUDDLED IN THE CORNNOR AND STUFFED THEM BACK IN!!

blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 5:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• maxswolfsuit lmao that was soo funny !!!! I had one kinda like yours I am a blonde pop star that people go Gaga over and I cant keep my wang in when I perform its soo embarrassing when it pops out unexpected and now everyone knows my secret.....haha
    Anonymous

• I never have, but I remember this boy in Jr. High who did. We were all changed out for gym class and sitting on the floor in a circle around the gym teacher while he was explaining something. My friend next to me elbowed me and then pointed about a quarter a way around the circle to where this boy was sitting cross-legged. So I look and his balls were bulging out the side of his shorts - the shorts must have been wicked tight! Her and I just couldn't stop laughing and we got into trouble, of course, but it's a sight I'll never forget....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Oh goodness yes I have had quite a few had a skirt poof fall down to my ankles in the middle of the lobby at a very packed movie theater,gust of window blew my skirt up to my ears and of course I was wearing a thong that particular day,had a very sheer white shirt on a thought I was doing the "right" thing by wearing a nude color bra but of course you could see my nipples perfectly through the shirt ah my DH loved it. Those have been "the Highlights of my 30 plus years LOL!
    Anonymous

• I had a shirt that I forgot to get the safety pin for to pin it between the buttons. There was this gap, and it was like, "Hey Look in here!"

I was so embarassed when I realised I had forgotten it one morning before work. I did not have any 'spares' in my purse like usual! The shirt was not really tight, it was the way it was made I guess! I kept trying to poke it to stay together but soon as I moved, "Peek a boo to you!"

I was already running late and couldn't stop into the store for some. At work I did my best ( as a Front Office Receptionist/Assistant ) to keep it hidden. NO ONE had any safety pins. I had to do my best to keep it closed, cause it looked like a baby birds mouth waiting for food to be dropped in!

I took an early lunch at 10:45am after enough clients and office staff meandered around my desk! I high tailed it to the store. I could not go thru the day with the twins peeking thru!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2009